#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

L4/L5 Herniated, Pinching Nerve
Special Op.
Anyone go thru it?

Nana same shit almost no disc left in bottom 5, I get the Radio Frequencies (Nerve Blocks) as well but make my doc put me into silly land to do it. Fookn needles stuck all the way into spine hurts like hell.
If someone is just beginning down this road the machines most Chiropractors put you on spinal decompression) to pull the disc apart are well worth it and work for a while for most ppl. If you dont have deterioration that may even fix it.
If more than just a pinch, it will help to have regular adjustments, radio frequencies once or twice a year but MOST OF ALL keeping your core lean and muscles strong.
I had them yrs ago when back issues first started an worked well for a while.
Radio frequencies> you have a sensory nerve running up each side of spine. They burn the nerve into so that it still hurts but you dont know that it hurts so bad.
Anti-inflammatories necessary.

Takes mine about a yr to grow back together..

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it