#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

L4/L5 Herniated, Pinching Nerve
Special Op.
Anyone go thru it?

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I started writing my response noticed it was 10:10 just adds to the#NoCoincidence! I had 3 bad events in my life ALL 3 happened on JANUARY 17th, yes MLK holiday been a joke in my family that its a jinxed day for me but I think the opposite! One of the events was a fall that has ruined my L-4/L-5 Discs (BTW L-4/L-5 Qposts =124 + 125 which I interpret as 3-2-1 Which is Friday the 14th plus 30 = February 14 Valentines Day ♥️). I saw this VK post just a few minutes ago via a repost on Twitter and I almost had a heart attack so immediately had to share this story. I was scheduled for a nerve ablasion TODAY on my L-4 L-5 but I cancelled it because getting over being sick. What are the chances of seeing this post on the very same day? The January 17th events were a bad fall, a car accident and I moved back to S. California the day of the 1994 Northridge Earthquake ended up falling hitting my head and re-injurying my L-4 L-5 discs! So moral of the story here absolutely#nocoincidences! 😳

Only people mentioned by @MakeGodsLoveFamous in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Courtney B007, click on at the bottom under it