Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The common cold has officially made it to my town.

There's panic in the streets.

#Omicron#Plandemic

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Oh, the HORROR!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I know, a case of the common cold has never been front page news until now.

🤣🤣🤣

I was raised working on a farm... Believe you me, NOTHING STOPPED because of a cold - NOTHING.

You had to be already dead & cold when gran found you if you were going to get out of chores...

Later in life, how many times did I show up & work my ass off - by employer's demand - until I was wrecked, because I didn't take care of myself...

Not many years til I started working for myself & setting my own rules.

This is the part of the movie where things get hysterically funny.

It's really a good thing that I don't go out much, beause I'd get myself in trouble for bitch-slapping some of these CovID10ts, for sure.

I'm tempted to put a sign in my back window:

HONK if you think Covid is a total SCAM!

I wonder how much trouble I could get into with that?

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

you are soooooo right!!!

pussies stop functioning

survivalists don't

what you described is the life force of survival

ppl have been disconnected from survival skills

people shutting down for colds and flu?
thats like living in alaska and people staying at home because it snows

IT DOESN'T HAPPEN!!!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Yeah!

Thanks for the kind words, Nunya.

I've been busy trying to tell a crazy narcissist "Light and Love" that I'm not a victim, LOL.

She says I'm carrying a lot of anger & don't know how to be grateful for anything...

Should have known not to interact with her when she criticized my dream of giving back to the veterans who need help. Accused me of "forcing" my husband to retire (he can't wait - he's not in great health & the job is wearing him down)...

Dear God! Please deliver me from all those who want to instruct me on how to tweak my life to make it better!

Remind me always to listen to only YOU, & forgive me daily when I tell them to please just fuck off! Amen!

ME, a victim?

Just thinking about that almost made me snort my iced tea!

Thing is, you can't get rid of people like that, they keep finding more & more to comment on.

Too bad I can't send electric shocks through to their keyboards!

For this "special dweeb," I would DO IT!

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

In case you're curious, it's@LightuptheUniverse.

I finally invited her in so many words to please go light up another section of the universe... instead of focusing on my tiny little corner & criticizing me, telling me how things should be done, etc.,

and then tell me I need to practice being grateful & literally giving me a fucking SCRIPT!!!

Egad! The arrogance. I could smell it through the screen, LOL.

I ignored 3 of her messages sent inside 15 minutes, with further suggestions of how I might do things...

Then I sent her another note & told her she was as welcome as a Bible-Thumper in my thread...

Told her she was a cloud.

GEEZ! Some folks just FORCE YOU to be extremely direct, don't they?

But it's all good - she blocked me!

See how fast God answers my prayers? That's why I call him Grandfather. Because I'm his favorite grandchild.

(2) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Between 7 commercial poultry houses that are NEVER all empty at once/get time away from, a small herd of cattle, a milk cow, several horses, a 2+acre garden in summer, a 1 acre potato plot we turned each fall & got near bloodied knees braking tater clods/storing them, winter stock hayfields to cut/bale/store during summer when the hay grows well, and a 100acres of woodlands we used firewood from each winter...
Dad worked a 17.5 YEAR stretch once. Yeah...you fucking read that right...fever, wheezing/coughing in the crazy winters that come and go, pulling over & throwing up out the truck door if a stomach problem, and continuing on to work when done...yeah farm life doesn't stop.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Bingo!

We went to work with broken hands, broken feet, pounding heads or sick stomachs.

I remember getting up at night to find Gran still busy mending some piece of clothing or other. We had patches on our clothes, sure, but I never realized where they came from until then. It was just something she did.

Our pantry stayed full & we always had enough to share with others in need.

We ran on INTESTINAL FORTITUDE.

We volunteered to help others get crops in, raise a barn, kill chickens, or have a canning bee. Why? Because we loved our neighbors & enjoyed helping them.

We didn't do it for ourselves; we were part of a family that needed us.

We did that OUT OF LOVE.

(1) Show this thread

When I was a kid it was natural to go to school sick with a cold. Everybody did. Your immune system isn't strong when you're still in grade school. It gets stronger after each cold, that's just the way it works. Now they're shutting schools down because little Jimmy has a runny nose. These kids are going to grow up with weak immune systems if the nonsense goes on much longer.

I remember "chickenpox parties," where someone's brother would get chickenpox & we'd all be sent for a sleepover in summer to get it over with before school season...

We were 'poxed & had all manner of other shit...

Now they run for the medicine cabinet when they get a hangnail...

Everyone's so damned FRAGILE.

Whatever happened to the old "rub some dirt on it & walk it off" attitude?

People are much tougher than they allow themselves to believe.

Heck, I lived without shoes for the first 6 years of my life!

RIGHT !!! I AM 60 IN 45 YEARS OF WORKING AND 2 COLLEGE DEGREES IN MATH AND HISTORY I CAN COUNT ON ONE HAND HOW MANY TIMES I TOOK OFF SICK AND GROWING UP IN THE COUNTRY YOU STILL WENT OUT AND FED THE ANIMALS IF YOU WERE SICK EVEN IF YOU CAME BACK INSIDE AND GOT IN BED THESE PEOPLE TODAY ARE WIMPS THAT IS WHY WE ARE STRONGER THAN THEM !!!

(3) Show this thread