Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The common cold has officially made it to my town.

There's panic in the streets.

#Omicron#Plandemic

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I know, a case of the common cold has never been front page news until now.

🤣🤣🤣

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I was raised working on a farm... Believe you me, NOTHING STOPPED because of a cold - NOTHING.

You had to be already dead & cold when gran found you if you were going to get out of chores...

Later in life, how many times did I show up & work my ass off - by employer's demand - until I was wrecked, because I didn't take care of myself...

Not many years til I started working for myself & setting my own rules.

This is the part of the movie where things get hysterically funny.

It's really a good thing that I don't go out much, beause I'd get myself in trouble for bitch-slapping some of these CovID10ts, for sure.

I'm tempted to put a sign in my back window:

HONK if you think Covid is a total SCAM!

I wonder how much trouble I could get into with that?

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

One of my friends asked me thru text yesterday “how’s it going?” And I said that I’ve had an awful headache the past 2 days so I’ve spent all day in bed, with the lights off because that’s the only thing that’s making me feel better.

Her response to me is “you should get a Covid test.”

I told her, you know, it can be migraines, or maybe it’s stress-related. Which has nothing to do with Covid.

People freak out over the tiniest things nowadays. 🤦🏻‍♀️

(3) Show this thread