Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The common cold has officially made it to my town.

There's panic in the streets.

#Omicron#Plandemic

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Oh, the HORROR!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I know, a case of the common cold has never been front page news until now.

🤣🤣🤣

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I was raised working on a farm... Believe you me, NOTHING STOPPED because of a cold - NOTHING.

You had to be already dead & cold when gran found you if you were going to get out of chores...

Later in life, how many times did I show up & work my ass off - by employer's demand - until I was wrecked, because I didn't take care of myself...

Not many years til I started working for myself & setting my own rules.

This is the part of the movie where things get hysterically funny.

It's really a good thing that I don't go out much, beause I'd get myself in trouble for bitch-slapping some of these CovID10ts, for sure.

I'm tempted to put a sign in my back window:

HONK if you think Covid is a total SCAM!

I wonder how much trouble I could get into with that?

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

you are soooooo right!!!

pussies stop functioning

survivalists don't

what you described is the life force of survival

ppl have been disconnected from survival skills

people shutting down for colds and flu?
thats like living in alaska and people staying at home because it snows

IT DOESN'T HAPPEN!!!

Yeah!

Thanks for the kind words, Nunya.

I've been busy trying to tell a crazy narcissist "Light and Love" that I'm not a victim, LOL.

She says I'm carrying a lot of anger & don't know how to be grateful for anything...

Should have known not to interact with her when she criticized my dream of giving back to the veterans who need help. Accused me of "forcing" my husband to retire (he can't wait - he's not in great health & the job is wearing him down)...

Dear God! Please deliver me from all those who want to instruct me on how to tweak my life to make it better!

Remind me always to listen to only YOU, & forgive me daily when I tell them to please just fuck off! Amen!

ME, a victim?

Just thinking about that almost made me snort my iced tea!

Thing is, you can't get rid of people like that, they keep finding more & more to comment on.

Too bad I can't send electric shocks through to their keyboards!

For this "special dweeb," I would DO IT!

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

i saw that ... i don't perceive you in that matter at all !! that's why i responded to you and ignored her

you rock - we all know that
you are loved and respected

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Aww, bro... Thanks again.

HUGS, man.

Yeah, I always kind felt that I was accepted & loved here... Never questioned it.

I guess I'm not as "fragile" as some people would like to think...

Hmmm...

Perhaps I should cultivate that "fragile & butthurt" portion of society?

Naw.

Not a chance.

I'll go straight for the large caliber ammo next time & avoid the long drawn-out exchange.

(1) Show this thread