The common cold has officially made it to my town.

There's panic in the streets.

#Omicron#Plandemic

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Jägermeister & Nyquil no where to be found.
It must be here too.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

We will get through this alone--the fearless know how

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

I’ve had a cold for about seven days now. I’m tired of being sick so I finally broke out the ivermectin. No I’m not going to get tested I’m just tired of being sick and I figured it kills viruses so why not. I already have very high vitamin D and zinc levels and everything else I was already taking. Whatever this is kicking my butt.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

If you have what my hubby and I have, this is one of the nastiest bugs we've ever had. We've been sick for two weeks, and still don't seem to be getting much better. We broke out the ivermectin on day 3, and I can only hope it at least kept us from developing pneumonia. Good luck.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Some colds are worse than others.

I've had colds before that clung to me for two weeks, others gone in a few days.

This is part of the great awakening...cures being made known.

(2) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Those Ivermectin dealers are going to make a lot of money chopping life saving rocks.. too bad the FDA and USPS are working together.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

They are lined up around the block in Toronto for boosters. 🤦‍♀️😂

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

This may sound mean, but it's probably better if the weak get thinned out.

Most of them don't want to be here anymore anyway, they're exhausted from all of the fear and their minds are helplessly broken.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Good I Call It Natural Selection. Stupid People Is how We Got To Where We Are Today.

(2) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

They are lined up around the block in Toronto for boosters. 🤦‍♀️😂

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...uh oh...

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Oh, the HORROR!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I know, a case of the common cold has never been front page news until now.

🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread