Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The common cold has officially made it to my town.

There's panic in the streets.

#Omicron#Plandemic

I’ve had a cold for about seven days now. I’m tired of being sick so I finally broke out the ivermectin. No I’m not going to get tested I’m just tired of being sick and I figured it kills viruses so why not. I already have very high vitamin D and zinc levels and everything else I was already taking. Whatever this is kicking my butt.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Some colds are worse than others.

I've had colds before that clung to me for two weeks, others gone in a few days.

This is part of the great awakening...cures being made known.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

If you have what my hubby and I have, this is one of the nastiest bugs we've ever had. We've been sick for two weeks, and still don't seem to be getting much better. We broke out the ivermectin on day 3, and I can only hope it at least kept us from developing pneumonia. Good luck.