Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The common cold has officially made it to my town.

There's panic in the streets.

#Omicron#Plandemic

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I’ve had a cold for about seven days now. I’m tired of being sick so I finally broke out the ivermectin. No I’m not going to get tested I’m just tired of being sick and I figured it kills viruses so why not. I already have very high vitamin D and zinc levels and everything else I was already taking. Whatever this is kicking my butt.

If you have what my hubby and I have, this is one of the nastiest bugs we've ever had. We've been sick for two weeks, and still don't seem to be getting much better. We broke out the ivermectin on day 3, and I can only hope it at least kept us from developing pneumonia. Good luck.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BergersBookRev in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bergers Book Reviews, click on at the bottom under it