RAW GARLIC MIGHT BE THE ANSWER FOR MANY SHEDDING SYMPTOMS AS HELP THE VACCINATED. I have had inflammation and discomfort since August around my heart. so much so i have been extremely careful. i have been craving garlic toast after praying for answers. i had it last night and this morning. i mean an addiction craving. i used a TON of raw garlic. i didnt noticed until after i ate the second batch my inflammation and discomfort are COMPLETELY gone!

i have tried numerous things. This was the first thing that was instant. i researched it. Garlic actually thins the blood, increases nitric acid, dissolves blood clots and kills cancer!

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

inhaling pine essential oil also against shedding symptoms

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

i will try that. Sounds horrible .lol

(1) Show this thread

I think I will go have some garlic!

ULTRA MAGA Patriot, God Wins- Be patient...

how much garlic a day do you eat?

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Christine Myers to her Publication

to be honest with you this was just a total fluke i did this. I followed my instincts for what i had in stock. Since i only had jarred garlic, i used a healing serving teaspoon. since i posted, i have done a lot of research and again followed my instincts. i believe it was the butter combination with the raw that made it successful. i use a ton of garlic in my daily cooking. i asked why was this so effective? i took it up a notch as well. i melted my butter, added my parsley, and celtic sea salt. once it cooled i added my raw garlic and let it sit until it was room temperature. It was so much stronger.

i also read that it is the chopping process of the raw cloves that releases the magical compound. perhaps if you do it that way you will not need as much. i would think freshly chopped maybe 2 cloves.

I COULD NOT DO ANYMORE LAST NIGHT. MY STOMACH HAD ENOUGH. i will say it cleaned out what i needed cleaned out. No more chest discomfort. My oxygen went back up....

(1) Show this thread

I noticed when I'm around faxed people, my throat scratches and tightens up. I go home, peel a grapefruit, boil the skin, drink it and within minutes feel much better.

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

That is good to know. i think done are more in tuned to their bodies than others.

(1) Show this thread

I crush it let it sit for 7 minutes put it on a spoon with honey and let it roll down my throat never even taste the garlic just the honey... the first time I did this my thyroid levels improved greatly and they reduced my synthroid prescription dosage. 💛🤗😍

In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication

Yep! It sure does work. I love it.

In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication

interesting. why 7 minutes out if curiosity. That is a good tip because i have read the allicin ( from the cutting) is the magical part. Even though i am doing raw it is from a jar. Next time around i will do the fresh raw organic cloves.

i have received a ton of benefits thus far. As long as i am not fasting i will continue doing garlic. i am going to order a special type of honey. it is suppose to be superior.

(2) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA Patriot, God Wins- Be patient...

between garlic and my fish oil vitamins, I bet I'll have all the alone time I want

In response Christine Myers to her Publication

🤣😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

for sure 👍 i met a doctor she had the most beautiful skin - it glowed! i asked what products she used? she said i eat raw garlicevery morning, just chews on. said it cleans the blood.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Yes. i am noticing just in these few days weird things with my skin in different places. i just noticed how soft my hands are getting but also found calluses on 2 of my fingers that i had no clue i had.

i read that the garlic when you chop it is the substance that you want. i will try that next. i am obviously getting results from just eating store bought raw. i will definitely do fresh and raw on my next refeed.

All i know is it cleaned me out yesterday. It was horrible or unmanageable. Since i am doing 3 days fasting and 2-3 refeed days i will not take it every day. I do feel a lot better on it. It removed a lot of toxins and bad gut flora. My stomach felt toasty warm in different areas. i did notice it actually controls hunger. Watch out though because when it wears off, it comes back with a vengence. This will make my fasting a little more trying .

My chest discomfort is a lot better. It is still there not as bad. one more tool in our tool chest.

(1) Show this thread

I have always thought that if we had a craving it was because we needed it
Garlic has so many great thing in it. I have had times when I am just craving something and i go through the whole salty,sweet, sour process. Sounds kind of crazy but when you think about it when I make a meal I always consider what i feel hungry for.

In response Linda Moore to her Publication

yes! however, make the healthiest way possible. hot chocolate has been another. i make it from scratch with coconut milk (cream) with stevia or raw maple syrup. 100 % raw cocoa. high in good fats and magnesium.

i knew garlic was good but i had no idea it thinned blood. i knew about the cancer.

(1) Show this thread

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

I eat a lot of garlic myself. My wife used to think that I had a bad habit of including too much garlic in our meals but now is not so hard on me about it after learning of its benefits herself.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

I hear that it fends off Vampires and Democrats too! Seriously though, thanks for the reminder of how good Garlic is for our bodies.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

i am sure i will fend off a lot of people today.

(1) Show this thread

Awesome! Thanks!

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

let me know!

(1) Show this thread