PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

RAW GARLIC MIGHT BE THE ANSWER FOR MANY SHEDDING SYMPTOMS AS HELP THE VACCINATED. I have had inflammation and discomfort since August around my heart. so much so i have been extremely careful. i have been craving garlic toast after praying for answers. i had it last night and this morning. i mean an addiction craving. i used a TON of raw garlic. i didnt noticed until after i ate the second batch my inflammation and discomfort are COMPLETELY gone!

i have tried numerous things. This was the first thing that was instant. i researched it. Garlic actually thins the blood, increases nitric acid, dissolves blood clots and kills cancer!

Only people mentioned by @Lorettamusic in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

let me know!

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

My daughter suffers from neutropenia, raw garlic seems to help some of the symptoms but I think I needed this post as a reminder. I had no idea it kills cancer cells! Maybe it will kill neutropenia cells also! God leads me to answers, thanks forr doing His work today! :)

(1) Show this thread