PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

RAW GARLIC MIGHT BE THE ANSWER FOR MANY SHEDDING SYMPTOMS AS HELP THE VACCINATED. I have had inflammation and discomfort since August around my heart. so much so i have been extremely careful. i have been craving garlic toast after praying for answers. i had it last night and this morning. i mean an addiction craving. i used a TON of raw garlic. i didnt noticed until after i ate the second batch my inflammation and discomfort are COMPLETELY gone!

i have tried numerous things. This was the first thing that was instant. i researched it. Garlic actually thins the blood, increases nitric acid, dissolves blood clots and kills cancer!

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

I crush it let it sit for 7 minutes put it on a spoon with honey and let it roll down my throat never even taste the garlic just the honey... the first time I did this my thyroid levels improved greatly and they reduced my synthroid prescription dosage. 💛🤗😍

Only people mentioned by @meggiejam in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Meggie Jam, click on at the bottom under it