PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

RAW GARLIC MIGHT BE THE ANSWER FOR MANY SHEDDING SYMPTOMS AS HELP THE VACCINATED. I have had inflammation and discomfort since August around my heart. so much so i have been extremely careful. i have been craving garlic toast after praying for answers. i had it last night and this morning. i mean an addiction craving. i used a TON of raw garlic. i didnt noticed until after i ate the second batch my inflammation and discomfort are COMPLETELY gone!

i have tried numerous things. This was the first thing that was instant. i researched it. Garlic actually thins the blood, increases nitric acid, dissolves blood clots and kills cancer!

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

for sure πŸ‘ i met a doctor she had the most beautiful skin - it glowed! i asked what products she used? she said i eat raw garlicevery morning, just chews on. said it cleans the blood.

Yes. i am noticing just in these few days weird things with my skin in different places. i just noticed how soft my hands are getting but also found calluses on 2 of my fingers that i had no clue i had.

i read that the garlic when you chop it is the substance that you want. i will try that next. i am obviously getting results from just eating store bought raw. i will definitely do fresh and raw on my next refeed.

All i know is it cleaned me out yesterday. It was horrible or unmanageable. Since i am doing 3 days fasting and 2-3 refeed days i will not take it every day. I do feel a lot better on it. It removed a lot of toxins and bad gut flora. My stomach felt toasty warm in different areas. i did notice it actually controls hunger. Watch out though because when it wears off, it comes back with a vengence. This will make my fasting a little more trying .

My chest discomfort is a lot better. It is still there not as bad. one more tool in our tool chest.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rochelle Freeland, click on at the bottom under it