PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

RAW GARLIC MIGHT BE THE ANSWER FOR MANY SHEDDING SYMPTOMS AS HELP THE VACCINATED. I have had inflammation and discomfort since August around my heart. so much so i have been extremely careful. i have been craving garlic toast after praying for answers. i had it last night and this morning. i mean an addiction craving. i used a TON of raw garlic. i didnt noticed until after i ate the second batch my inflammation and discomfort are COMPLETELY gone!

i have tried numerous things. This was the first thing that was instant. i researched it. Garlic actually thins the blood, increases nitric acid, dissolves blood clots and kills cancer!

for sure 👍 i met a doctor she had the most beautiful skin - it glowed! i asked what products she used? she said i eat raw garlicevery morning, just chews on. said it cleans the blood.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cydalee in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Yes. i am noticing just in these few days weird things with my skin in different places. i just noticed how soft my hands are getting but also found calluses on 2 of my fingers that i had no clue i had.

i read that the garlic when you chop it is the substance that you want. i will try that next. i am obviously getting results from just eating store bought raw. i will definitely do fresh and raw on my next refeed.

All i know is it cleaned me out yesterday. It was horrible or unmanageable. Since i am doing 3 days fasting and 2-3 refeed days i will not take it every day. I do feel a lot better on it. It removed a lot of toxins and bad gut flora. My stomach felt toasty warm in different areas. i did notice it actually controls hunger. Watch out though because when it wears off, it comes back with a vengence. This will make my fasting a little more trying .

My chest discomfort is a lot better. It is still there not as bad. one more tool in our tool chest.