PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

RAW GARLIC MIGHT BE THE ANSWER FOR MANY SHEDDING SYMPTOMS AS HELP THE VACCINATED. I have had inflammation and discomfort since August around my heart. so much so i have been extremely careful. i have been craving garlic toast after praying for answers. i had it last night and this morning. i mean an addiction craving. i used a TON of raw garlic. i didnt noticed until after i ate the second batch my inflammation and discomfort are COMPLETELY gone!

i have tried numerous things. This was the first thing that was instant. i researched it. Garlic actually thins the blood, increases nitric acid, dissolves blood clots and kills cancer!

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Awesome! Thanks!

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

My daughter suffers from neutropenia, raw garlic seems to help some of the symptoms but I think I needed this post as a reminder. I had no idea it kills cancer cells! Maybe it will kill neutropenia cells also! God leads me to answers, thanks forr doing His work today! :)

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

this is literally the 4th time i have tweeted this. my phone died the first time. i have no idea what happened after that. i am not on twitter. lol anyway, dry absolute (hard) fast repairs and kills damaged and defective cells. one day will help but 3 days is when the magic happens. i do the hard dry fast. that means no water or food touches your temple PERIOD. a soft dry fast you can shower, do dishes, was your hands etc.

i am finally filtering my kidneys well. i have learned that eating a lot of citrus fruit helps with that. however, refeeding well is more important than the fast.

since i am concerned with this heart issue, i am going go do 2:3 or 3:2 fasting. fasting so many days the refeeding and rehydrating the next few days. rehydrating is vital !!! i am eating a ton of oranges and green apples! i really did not want to eat bread. i normally cook a lot of garlic. i am wondering if the butter and the fact i only cooked the garlic a few minutes made the

(1) Show this thread