I believe this to be the TRUTH about the Covid Vaccine… Please watch & share 🙏🏼 I pray this EVIL ends soon!! I have been trying to tell anyone I know that got vaxxed DO NOT take a booster!!!

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Devastating. Though doesn't mention the self-assembling blood clot network.

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

It was very informative & sadly probably correct!
Thank…Q…4 The share C.D. :))

merci pour le partage 🙏🍀

Thanks Casey, it Needed to be said - sadly I will miss all my friends and fam who did take this poison ... breaks my heart.

I don't want to scare them with these facts, they will write me off as an alarmist ... and more importantly I don't want them to start thinking about their "slow death".

Our minds are very powerful ... so I talk to everyone and beg them to not take the shot ... and do a lot of praying, esp for the children!

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

My thoughts are very similar!
🤗🤗

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Is number 2 and booster packaged or labeled differently? How do they know, if not? Just curious question. Does anyone know?

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Do you have direct link to this video? On this platform, it is loading too slowly.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Do you happen to have a direct link to this video?

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Nope sorry Patriot! I only have what I shared

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

This goes along with pretty much everything else I've read and heard regarding the jabs.

I know several people who've gotten sick since getting the poison, at least a few have developed life threatening conditions.

It's amazing to me how many people are so misguided, the information is availabe to everyone.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I have 2 NPs in the family who got jabs and boosters, and are telling me that I am a danger ror not being vaxed. I just pray that got placebos

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

they dont believe what they see or hear or read.
they want to not believe.
they actually believe its a conspiracy.

(2) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Wow...Dear GOD in Heaven, PLEASE WAKE THESE PEOPLE UP.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼may God have mercy on us Amen

Great post Casey 1st time seeing it . Prayer is all we have left to convince whoever will listen.

#NoVaccine
#NoBooster
#TheGreatAwakening

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have tried for 6 years to wake my older sister up. As a last ditch effort I sent my only siblings the video on Bitchute to get them not to take boosters. I think I finally did it . . . she responded with an emoji that was crying. Dear GOD, I wish she would have listened sooner but better late than never . . . I pray.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I have been trying to wake up my older siblings too. Still not happening for me. I have 3 older ones, that took the shots. I don't know about the boosters. They don't talk to me anymore.

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

OMG!
Speechless!

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

It's intense thats for sure! Thank you for watching!! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread