Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

This is fake. ie, executive instead of executed, commas where there should be periods. #discernment

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

This is the original article. I changed the photo because the
original was kinda goofy and lacked gravitas.
Executive instead of executed...I noticed that as well.
However, the content of the post reads like what I imagine Ezra would write. It also reads like what his twin brother GhostEzra
would write.
Thanks for your concern but I'm leaving it as it is.
🐸

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Note date of article 02/23/2021. Not buying, bad guy psychopath banter with a little truth to muddy the water.

How can he say Brandon has no power when he told corporations with more than 100 employees to impose a jab mandate, many did and now, people I know, this is real, are having adverse effects, stillbirths, or are having to resign from their careers. It's very real and it happened because Biden called for it. Be careful everyone to hold on to your sanity and what is sound. I am concerned many who believe things contrary to what is happening in tangible reality may be hard to retrieve. I was reading the other day that for some, to keep them from losing their mind, they will offer them a meta world that will allow for them to maintain their delusions instead of going crazy.

Regularly check in with the purity of nature, your family and friends, and God. Make real connections with the real world daily. Touch trees, ask a loved one how they are doing, give thanks to God for the ability to see clearly and for wisdom in the face of distraction, temptation, shiny things, detour signs, and cha

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

How can you have a fake election, and then claim they tried to steal a "fake election"?

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

The election was real meaning we all voted. The fake part happened with Dominion and China ballots.

(1) Show this thread

BS is getting deep

I feel like so much of this is controlled chaos. Some things ARE out and out ridiculous. Some are still damn scary. People keep asking about the vax and children. I believe if Trump hadn't acted as quickly as he did, the vax would be much worse than what they pushed out. A lot of parents are stepping up to protect their children. Children are still being rescued from trafficking and we know that's not Brandon. I think it would've been so much worse if brandon's crew was 100% in charge. We would all be locked down, not just threatened. Sh0ts would be stuck in our arms in the streets. The 'leadership' is insane and getting worse. It almost makes sense that they're being forced to show their entire hand but only be making mostly empty threats. There's also a website that publishes accounts of tribunals and executions. I'm not sure if it's fact because it doesn't get any play anywhere else that I've seen. I just keep praying this will end soon.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Thanks for putting what many of us know in a great compilation!

Questions many are asking - how much being circulated is Real and how much is for Optics?

Soon!!!
🤗🤗

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Its no longer a movie. Movies end. This is a nightmare on repeat. People have been mentally beaten into submission from fear. Fear of speaking out, fear of assembling to fight back, fear of fake viruses, homelessness, etc. Those of us that are awake are being tortured into watching this. I dont see anymore how people living in fear, dying or being tortured into watching this is to save humanity. Its starting to feel like this is all a sick game in both sides. Maybe Im the only one that feels this way. Just being honest.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

And yet this movie keeps letting people get fired from their jobs for refusing vac and now my company wsnts proof of vax and booster or we have to mask up AGAIN! I get sinus infections continually from masks. This movie is a flop, they are playing us all!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

you are not alone. MANY of us are feeling the same. hearing "it had to be this way" (to make it so horrible to wake up the very same asshats who took the jab and attack those of us who know and do different because we use our brains for more than just watching the weather and deciding what to have for dinner) - hearing that does not soothe the rage i have as a mama who has had to witness her child lose two years of her life.....having to deal with IDIOT parents who refuse to let our girl near their children because she doesn't wear a f'ing useless face diaper.........having her activities cancelled...........but we're doing it for the normies. fuck the normies. sacrifice them. do NOT sacrifice my child!

(6) Show this thread

how can we enjoy the show when children are being vaccinated with the poison people losing their jobs their homes people at the verge of committing suicide people so depressed etc etc