"Pay close attention. You are watching a movie."

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Its no longer a movie. Movies end. This is a nightmare on repeat. People have been mentally beaten into submission from fear. Fear of speaking out, fear of assembling to fight back, fear of fake viruses, homelessness, etc. Those of us that are awake are being tortured into watching this. I dont see anymore how people living in fear, dying or being tortured into watching this is to save humanity. Its starting to feel like this is all a sick game in both sides. Maybe Im the only one that feels this way. Just being honest.

you are not alone. MANY of us are feeling the same. hearing "it had to be this way" (to make it so horrible to wake up the very same asshats who took the jab and attack those of us who know and do different because we use our brains for more than just watching the weather and deciding what to have for dinner) - hearing that does not soothe the rage i have as a mama who has had to witness her child lose two years of her life.....having to deal with IDIOT parents who refuse to let our girl near their children because she doesn't wear a f'ing useless face diaper.........having her activities cancelled...........but we're doing it for the normies. fuck the normies. sacrifice them. do NOT sacrifice my child!

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Yes!!! I agree. We realize it had to be this way. But knowing what we know we have to vent every now and then. And I does sound like whining and we arent holding the line.. but where better to vent than with people who understand and don’t judge. Thank you all for being on the front of this painful battle. 💕

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Lots of other countries have had it worse.

(1) Show this thread