"Pay close attention. You are watching a movie."

I feel like so much of this is controlled chaos. Some things ARE out and out ridiculous. Some are still damn scary. People keep asking about the vax and children. I believe if Trump hadn't acted as quickly as he did, the vax would be much worse than what they pushed out. A lot of parents are stepping up to protect their children. Children are still being rescued from trafficking and we know that's not Brandon. I think it would've been so much worse if brandon's crew was 100% in charge. We would all be locked down, not just threatened. Sh0ts would be stuck in our arms in the streets. The 'leadership' is insane and getting worse. It almost makes sense that they're being forced to show their entire hand but only be making mostly empty threats. There's also a website that publishes accounts of tribunals and executions. I'm not sure if it's fact because it doesn't get any play anywhere else that I've seen. I just keep praying this will end soon.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @auntieeme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Emma ElT, click on at the bottom under it