"Pay close attention. You are watching a movie."

How can he say Brandon has no power when he told corporations with more than 100 employees to impose a jab mandate, many did and now, people I know, this is real, are having adverse effects, stillbirths, or are having to resign from their careers. It's very real and it happened because Biden called for it. Be careful everyone to hold on to your sanity and what is sound. I am concerned many who believe things contrary to what is happening in tangible reality may be hard to retrieve. I was reading the other day that for some, to keep them from losing their mind, they will offer them a meta world that will allow for them to maintain their delusions instead of going crazy.

Regularly check in with the purity of nature, your family and friends, and God. Make real connections with the real world daily. Touch trees, ask a loved one how they are doing, give thanks to God for the ability to see clearly and for wisdom in the face of distraction, temptation, shiny things, detour signs, and cha

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it