Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I felt that one pretty deep, Martin. We're in the trenches. We're suffering casualties just like in any war. How long do we have before they come kick down my door and haul me away, with my "Woke" family and friends applauding in on the sidelines? I pray everyday. I think we are close to the end of this war, but I'd like to see more assurances of that. We need to see that Quantum Medical Tech emerging pretty soon. For Christmas would be nice. I don't think we'll get through Winter unscathed without it. Cold and Flu season will be devastating to those with compromised immune systems. It could be on nasty wake up call. I'm like you. For the children I can't give up. God bless you. Let's finish this. Godspeed, Patriot.

Only followers of this user (@wolfegentry) can see their posts

Why are my posts duplicating rather than deleting; super embarrassing.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Marg Linn to her Publication

Maybe your voice really needs to be heard!

🤗🙏🤗

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for sharing. I feel your pain, as I’ve left my beautiful home where I’d taken in my son’s family of eight while they’re renovating their home for months, because he finally bowed to the bioweapon when coaches were mandated. He was a rock for widowed me, never thought he’d cave, then he did in such a careless turn of his head to me that in shock I packed my bags and looked for a hotel to stay in out of town so I wouldn’t be tempted to go back. I miss the six children- sometimes wonder about my own sanity and how and when I’ll go home, and then there’ll be the second dose … Of my ten children, now only three haven’t … but one or two aren’t happy about having the third. After following 17 for quite awhile, my credibility is shot, but somehow they’ve been civil to me, they just drank the koolaid. So I have 32 grandchildren who I’m so fearful for, and pray that they’ll not touch the kids. Please send a miracle, God! Stay the course, Martin, we have to support each other❤️

Thank you for sharing. I feel your pain, as I’ve left my beautiful home where I’d taken in my son’s family of eight while they’re renovating their home for months, because he finally bowed to the bioweapon when coaches were mandated. He was a rock for widowed me, never thought he’d cave, then he did in such a careless turn of his head to me that in shock I packed my bags and looked for a hotel to stay in out of town so I wouldn’t be tempted to go back. I miss the six children- sometimes wonder about my own sanity and how and when I’ll go home, and then there’ll be the second dose … Of my ten children, now only three haven’t … but one or two aren’t happy about having the third. After following 17 for quite awhile, my credibility is shot, but somehow they’ve been civil to me, they just drank the koolaid. So I have 32 grandchildren who I’m so fearful for, and pray that they’ll not touch the kids. Please send a miracle, God! Stay the course, Martin, we have to support each other❤️

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

In response Marg Linn to her Publication

Sending prayers to you! May God hold you in His hands to comfort you and guide you. Peace my friend. Prayers for your family too! What an ugly war we are in.

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

So well put. I can identify with every bit of this. It's like living as I knew it will never happen again but I keep going hoping somehow something will break. It's been a long 4 years but my faith in God won't let me let go.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

The only solace I can offer is the promise from God Himself through scripture that ALL the little ones will be saved and fully restored ... all tears wiped away, suffering gone, and atrocities forgotten.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts