Thank you for sharing. I feel your pain, as I’ve left my beautiful home where I’d taken in my son’s family of eight while they’re renovating their home for months, because he finally bowed to the bioweapon when coaches were mandated. He was a rock for widowed me, never thought he’d cave, then he did in such a careless turn of his head to me that in shock I packed my bags and looked for a hotel to stay in out of town so I wouldn’t be tempted to go back. I miss the six children- sometimes wonder about my own sanity and how and when I’ll go home, and then there’ll be the second dose … Of my ten children, now only three haven’t … but one or two aren’t happy about having the third. After following 17 for quite awhile, my credibility is shot, but somehow they’ve been civil to me, they just drank the koolaid. So I have 32 grandchildren who I’m so fearful for, and pray that they’ll not touch the kids. Please send a miracle, God! Stay the course, Martin, we have to support each other❤️

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Otter10 in this post can reply

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

In response Marg Linn to her Publication

Sending prayers to you! May God hold you in His hands to comfort you and guide you. Peace my friend. Prayers for your family too! What an ugly war we are in.