Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Red-pilled >40 years! Libertarian, fluent in political sarcasm. Both parties moving in the same direction, just @ different speeds!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That's a very old story- it shows the Dow at 29k. It's at 38.6k now, so that had to be close to 4 years ago, ~2020, just as the Gain of Fauc - ee/ er um function effor- er um Plandem-er um pandemic that happened soon after a launch- er um break out from a lab, er um a meat market in Wuhan...

I wondered if it was the bloodline of Seth.
Look at the Old Testament which speaks to the purpose behind Seth's birth. Seth is born to replace or be a substitute for the loss of Abel. The name Seth means "appointed" or "granted" or "substitute." Look at the scripture in context and the meaning of the name, "Seth." Seth was not just about Eve wanting another son. He was conceived or produced as a replacement. Seth is not just a name; it tells us the purpose behind his birth.
Seth and his lineage were devoted to God.

And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.
And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the Lord
Genesis 4: 25-26

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

VK , you apparently said they were looking for ‘the bastard’ .
Do you know why would they think he is in America , or are they looking worldwide .
How do they know it is a ‘He’?

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

lol i had to go to one to return back to work. i have a family to take care of and god hasnt blessed me with the opportunity to quit working my 40 yet . i went to a national gaurd place qnd something happened and they had to throw out all the tests 😂😂

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

A bunch of thieves everywhere you look.
Come on April 12 .I want to feel it. haha

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Reseach King Pharamond He was the Frog Prince 1st king of the Franks

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Also, to create dna targeted bio weapons.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

these two idiots drink each other’s blood
sic F [dem~ns] creatures

144k -Z Sirius shines for YOU

Shane is safe God bless.
Tell T man we're ready for him.
Have a good night.

Merovingian bloodline

In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

will they will find it?

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

I totally believe it.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

weird that in New Zealand the doctors won’t tell you your blood type unless your bloodtype is needed for medical reasons... Years ago in Australia I managed to get mine when I fell pregnant & got a medical card, otherwise they would not have given it to me

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

So the blood type is?

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yes!

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

They said it was a conspiracy theory. My tinfoil hat is pretty powerful if you ask me!

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

I am RHnegative - in fact I am O-. I am the universal donor.

I can save anyones life.

But I can ONLY recieve O- blood - so I am at a disadvantage.

I am pretty sure that doesn't make me demonic.

(1) Show this thread

Got my 223 again.
TS 6:07 PM

Q 607
POTUS' statement and focus [Tweet] on the UK should SCARE a lot of people.
It signifies something VERY IMPORTANT.
VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT.
Q

Now look at the numbers and mirror them.

196 < > 691
Q 691
People asked for arrests.💥
Gave one example.
Just because you can’t see doesn’t mean it’s not ongoing.💥
Trust the plan.
Q

1130 < > 311
What was the USSS codename for Hussein?
[R]
Define.
They knew all along.💥
Expand your thinking.
Q

773 < > 377
Q 377
'Conspiracy'
Theme will be pushed.
💥BIG threat to them.💥
All absorbed in RT.
Feel proud.
Q

Looks like the SILVER LINING.

Weird story. A man who worked at my apartment was cleaning the pool about 6 years ago and he seemed upset and said I need to tell someone what happened at my doctor’s appointment. He had a blood test and when he went back for the results there were 2 men who seemed like government agents just standing there with his doctor. They said nothing and just listened as his doctor told him he had a super rare blood type and asked him how long his father lived and other questions. His father died at 103, I think. He was shaken by the whole thing and asked me what I thought about it. I didn’t know what to make of it.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

Looking for the bloodline of Jesus. They want to rid them all.

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

other people cannot be in the room with you and your doc unless you give permission. Thats a HIPPA violation, and there is no way to see if a patient has a rare blood type unless specific DNA testing is done. This type of testing is expensive and not readily available unless you are in research…so i call bullshit

(13) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

read his post again

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

expiration date 4/13/2107
tested for zika virus: spread by mosquitos

there are a few more clues in this tweet

(2) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Sort out the 26 Bloodlines?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They have always been looking for Jesus' bloodline.

Do the WHs have to look any more?
What were the Knights of the Round table & the evil reptilian Queen up to? What was the purpose of the breeding of those 13 bloodlines? Maybe later in the movie!

My vision today really confused me.

I was told that the first human was given the number zero. I was shown the number it was a "0" with some symbols after it that I didn't recognize.

Some of these visions really continue to make me wonder, like the ancient book I was shown. I have literally looked thro pics of ancient book covers some nights til I feel asleep scrolling, cant find it. It was green, old green with about one inch border all around the cover of some symbols I have never seen with an old ribbon binding together at the top.He said it was important Alchemy.

And I still wonder where the cylinder tank bomb is I saw a few weeks ago. Have tried over and over to go back to remote view it better but nope.

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I think youre talking about the emerald order with the green book.. usually lyran or sirian starseed

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Emerald_Order

I will find more for you on the emerald order. I cant remember if I researched this emerald book or if ive “seen” it before 💫

(3) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Which bloodline? Jesus? 🙏

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Copper blood ... Rhesus negative

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Who gave them US test product?

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Haplogroup X?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Oh for the love of God
Seriously synchronicities?!
Who did they 187 on 11/22, Time of death 1:29?
17 in there too

Wow!

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

The people who have been tested for Covid have a lot more to be concerned about than this. FOA - their plan failed miserably. There are lots of people on this earth who never got tested.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

another “Wow! signal” 😊

(10) Show this thread

I’m sure is not only China🤔I’m assuming in the USA if you were in the Military they already have your DNA🧐What Blood line, you mean the guy named Jesus blood line🤔🧐