#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They are looking for the bloodline.

They have always been looking for Jesus' bloodline.

Do the WHs have to look any more?
What were the Knights of the Round table & the evil reptilian Queen up to? What was the purpose of the breeding of those 13 bloodlines? Maybe later in the movie!

My vision today really confused me.

I was told that the first human was given the number zero. I was shown the number it was a "0" with some symbols after it that I didn't recognize.

Some of these visions really continue to make me wonder, like the ancient book I was shown. I have literally looked thro pics of ancient book covers some nights til I feel asleep scrolling, cant find it. It was green, old green with about one inch border all around the cover of some symbols I have never seen with an old ribbon binding together at the top.He said it was important Alchemy.

And I still wonder where the cylinder tank bomb is I saw a few weeks ago. Have tried over and over to go back to remote view it better but nope.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Emerald_Order

I will find more for you on the emerald order. I cant remember if I researched this emerald book or if ive “seen” it before 💫

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

I think youre talking about the emerald order with the green book.. usually lyran or sirian starseed

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Have you ever seen a copy of it?
Thro my guilde I seem to think it is the original book of what humanity needs to know about alchemy to maintain Gaia & our bodies in a natural way.

(1) Show this thread

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

as I was reading this I heard in my spirit Essenes

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Debra ... to her Publication

I dont think my guide would direct me to anything bad.

(1) Show this thread