#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They are looking for the bloodline.

Weird story. A man who worked at my apartment was cleaning the pool about 6 years ago and he seemed upset and said I need to tell someone what happened at my doctor’s appointment. He had a blood test and when he went back for the results there were 2 men who seemed like government agents just standing there with his doctor. They said nothing and just listened as his doctor told him he had a super rare blood type and asked him how long his father lived and other questions. His father died at 103, I think. He was shaken by the whole thing and asked me what I thought about it. I didn’t know what to make of it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Susan_Q in this post can reply

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

other people cannot be in the room with you and your doc unless you give permission. Thats a HIPPA violation, and there is no way to see if a patient has a rare blood type unless specific DNA testing is done. This type of testing is expensive and not readily available unless you are in research…so i call bullshit

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Looking for the bloodline of Jesus. They want to rid them all.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Beck Step to her Publication

Big deal, my family [dad's mons] is from this line, I have cousins from this line, big deal there are thousands of people with Jesus/ Yeshua DNA.

(1) Show this thread

3 hours earlier I was having a conversation with someone about the rarity of certain blood types.

./vibes

These rare blood types can only receive this blood for a transfusion ... and this rh negative type is probably being monitored by ALL Hospitals. They are on the look out blood and genome DNA.

yep. B-… can only take O- or B- blood if something ever requires me to need some… yikes

yep. B-… can only take O- or B- blood if something ever requires me to need some… yikes

(3) Show this thread

mystery of the self : we can wake up that we are not linear beings but instead dimensional beings living dimensional lives. -Joe Dispenza

There are a few of them left....check out Aryan Bloodlines of Ancient Babylon - ROBERT SEPEHR https://youtu.be/kp6H0VSvi9Y

Aryan Bloodlines of Ancient Babylon - ROBERT SEPEHR - YouTube

Ever since the mid-17th century, scholars have noted similarities among the more than 400 dialects of the Indo-European languages. Researchers agree that the...

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

My mom was told she had a super rare blood type as well by her doctor!

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Rhnull “Golden Blood”

my guess would be he is of the jesus bloodline...

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

VK,
There is something very entertaining about you randomly Declaring…

To whom it may concern,
If you try to force a Vax on My family or Myself you will be shot in the face.
Thank you for your time
VK
Im Still 😂 laughing….
#FuckthePatriarchy
If We R Shootin faces👇
Im Bringing the 20shot 12 Guage😀

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Sounds like ‘-‘ experience
If it were me, I’d have made AB line to the door

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Do you know what kind of blood type he had?

If he told me, I can’t remember now.

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

does anyone know what type that is? My step father had AB-

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

i think it is AB-

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

there is a blood type that only a few people in the world are known to have.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

seems the elites, the monster ones, are looking everywhere for that blood♥️

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

according to this article, AB- is the rarest of blood types:
https://www.healthline.com/health/rarest-blood-type#rarest-type

(3) Show this thread