I’m going to start making a list of who is tied to the Trump Coin scam and I don’t care how much you “love” them or think they are white hats. These people need to be called out...

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Great idea, thank you♥️

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

I agree!

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

It's going to be a big list...

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Do It!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

100% do it!!

I find any talk of "money" or "coins" associated with this movement of destroying child trafficking, satanic ritual abuse, and saving our Country, to be disgusting. I don't care who is selling it, or if it's even "real coins". I don't care what platform it's on. It's repulsive. Take them ALL out. Those types are exactly why we are where we are in this fight for Humanity.

Thank you! I delete every one that sells the coins

Never fell for the BS

🤔I had one sent to me without ordering one prior to the election, assumed it was because I had donated to what I thought was the Trump Campaign

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Amen!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Thank You! Finally blocked someone who was always pushing the Trump Coin. The constant push is the tip off, on practically everything. I bought ten Sammy coins, real silver, and that's my "this era" collector purchase, for now.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

I think pushing that coin is cheesy so I usually do the same.

(1) Show this thread

Yes, I Was Fooled I Bought Mine Off What I Believed A General Flynn Channel, I Figured That Had To Be Safe. Then People Said Dont Be Fooled,, Too Late!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

It Must Have Been A Fake Acct..

(1) Show this thread

@doq.
Me=confused as usual. Melania and Ivanka push them on Telegram??

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

I don’t think Melania or Ivanka are on telegram even if their picture is there.

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

telegram is awful so many fake accounts

(2) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

gimiks

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I remove them as soon as I see them post a coin pusher post. Ugh. Its frustrating because they do share some truth and then expose themselves as phonies. I guess thats how all the Satanist and shills operate. Mix a little lie with alot of truth.. or mix a little bad with alot of good.. trying to get you to buy the whole thing.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Thanks for investigating this matter.
I can't wait to live in a scam free world. Appreciate your help.

I Immediately leave any COIN Pandering Page!

Why Does Santasurfing always Post these Random Fake “New” Telegram Accounts??

Makes mw wonder about her now! (which I have for while. I use to trust her. 🤦‍♀️).

richard citizen on telegram. takes donations. had a glitch with paying a deli for feeding the troops accused of keeping the money. started off reporting in washington. got arrested domestic stuff then left washington never been back but hes all ovet the country. now there is nancy drew videos on washington. she looks ok for now

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

Nancy/Kelly is awesome and NEVER asks for money, but if you ask if she has a pay app, she will give it to you. She does not push it though.

(1) Show this thread

Yeah weird, never have tried to profit off my info, and never will.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

info free the rest we can barter😁

(1) Show this thread

Do it!

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

Yes! Do it!

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

As Martin Geddes has stated "Telegram is dirty" and I agree. I called out obvious fake accounts and got deluged with sick & twisted comments and vids. Called them out a 2nd time, and *POOF* my account was deleted. Admin/security never responded to my complaints. That should tell everything you need to know.
ANY platform that wants your phone number (tracking) and access to your contact list is a surveillance scam the likes of Fakebook and LinkedIn. BEWARE.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Yep! This is one reason I will not join Telegram. Mostly, like other social media, my intuition tells me "No Go!"

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

There was also an issue as I recall about people who downloaded the app for the site also had folders full of files (gif? can't remember) dumped into the app
I was leery of Parler & was right & now it seems I was right to avoid Telegram as well

(2) Show this thread

this whiplash character always pushing something
❗️Usually the bot sends tokens within a couple of seconds, but sometimes the waiting time can take up to 24 hours. Some of the tokens can come instantly, and the second part after a while.

Who didn't get the ASTRONAUT TOKEN - do not be afraid. Everyone will receive their tokens. You'll just have to wait a bit.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

hate those ads. i report as spM everytime i see them.

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

For the record, I trust you Doq. Thank you for being you.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

So many fake celebrity accounts on Telegram. All eventually pitch the coins.

Someone with respect said it loud finally...

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

You notice all of these "real" celebrity accounts on Telegram pitching the Trump coin?

AGREE. I’ve been deleting groups left and right who are pushing these coins.