Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’m going to start making a list of who is tied to the Trump Coin scam and I don’t care how much you “love” them or think they are white hats. These people need to be called out...

As Martin Geddes has stated "Telegram is dirty" and I agree. I called out obvious fake accounts and got deluged with sick & twisted comments and vids. Called them out a 2nd time, and *POOF* my account was deleted. Admin/security never responded to my complaints. That should tell everything you need to know.
ANY platform that wants your phone number (tracking) and access to your contact list is a surveillance scam the likes of Fakebook and LinkedIn. BEWARE.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

There was also an issue as I recall about people who downloaded the app for the site also had folders full of files (gif? can't remember) dumped into the app
I was leery of Parler & was right & now it seems I was right to avoid Telegram as well

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Yep! This is one reason I will not join Telegram. Mostly, like other social media, my intuition tells me "No Go!"