Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’m going to start making a list of who is tied to the Trump Coin scam and I don’t care how much you “love” them or think they are white hats. These people need to be called out...

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

As Martin Geddes has stated "Telegram is dirty" and I agree. I called out obvious fake accounts and got deluged with sick & twisted comments and vids. Called them out a 2nd time, and *POOF* my account was deleted. Admin/security never responded to my complaints. That should tell everything you need to know.
ANY platform that wants your phone number (tracking) and access to your contact list is a surveillance scam the likes of Fakebook and LinkedIn. BEWARE.

Yep! This is one reason I will not join Telegram. Mostly, like other social media, my intuition tells me "No Go!"

Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Light and LOVE, click on at the bottom under it