In December when@vincentkennedy told us to buy XRP, I did. Then I got locked out of my Coinbase account. Coinbase said my account was under review. In the meantime, XRP took off and had that HUGE surge. I emailed Coinbase over and over and asked why I couldn't log in anymore and why my account was under review. Then this month, we found out that Coinbase is removing XRP!

I'm so tired of these [pieces of shit]!!! 🤬

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

We Are Anonymous! We are Legion! We do not forget! We do not forgive! Deep State, Expect us! #WWG1WGA Fuck the System!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

XRP was a bubble. Now the court has to judge about them

https://t.co/yyb8zoeHoa

#RIPXRP

we also bought XRP via Coinbase. We transferred to a hard wallet. Don't worry they are only stopping trading on it after 1/19. if u already have it, u already have it they cannot stop u accessing it. I believe this is a deliberate move because they know what it's true value will be. Hold the line patriot it'll all come good

Zbanowany na Twitter 9 razy🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Wolność słowa pełna para🤔 Patriota pełna piersią🇵🇱 WWG1WGA. QanonPoland

In response Lisa Prowting to her Publication

💪💪

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

this is so wrong - keep the updates coming - APL must be rising!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

XRP on the move

We Are Anonymous! We are Legion! We do not forget! We do not forgive! Deep State, Expect us! #WWG1WGA Fuck the System!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

https://t.co/yyb8zoeHoa

On the move to court... 😉

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😔please let me know. oh god, when i will eliminate my poverty.
@vincentkennedy

(5) Show this thread

Previously on Twitter was deleted from three times and yesterday deleted off discord 🤷‍♀️🇺🇸 #MAGA #GodLover #JesusRocks #TruthSeeker

I have my XRP in coin base still I was hoping after the lawsuit they will go back to normal. Is that not the case?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I thought we were were told Kraken was the place to buy it, which is what I did

I only buy physical silver.

Faith over Fear ❤️ God. Family. Country

In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication

where do you buy silver? That is so cool!

(1) Show this thread

I only buy precious metal, PHYSICAL bars and coins, join da club
usdebtclock.org > 2025 > for my WHY ;)

join the crowd

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Now now now, you can only invest in what they say you can, and then they will manipulate the market so you lose what you made. It's a game - EXPOSED!

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

I hope all works out Doq!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So what does Nana need to do with what I bought?

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

I moved my XRP to a Ledger Nano physical wallet, to keep it off the exchanges.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication

How does that work? How do you have physical access to your coins if something happens to necessitate pulling them home.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

trading has been halted but you should still be able to move your xrp to another wallet. open an account/wallet on Uphold. they still trade xrp.

Don't use coinbase. Use Uphold. No fees (coinbase has fees). Uphold has a 60 day wait to transfer to a wallet if you use bank. OR instant/immediate transfer to a wallet if you use card/credit ($500 daily limit though).

my boss can't get into his account neither. They told him you can't log in to a different computer or some bs.

😩 robinhood steal from rich don't give to the poor locked me out in 'review' while all the fun was happening.

Hopefully you bought silver...

In response AZvette Girl to her Publication

Nope. Spouse doesn't believe these conspiracy theories of mine 🙄

In response AZvette Girl to her Publication

just ordered some more last night 😎

(5) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Kraken is much better than Coinbase.

Pilot wife ✈️, Mother of 3, TN REALTOR® | BA Industrial Design from Auburn University. Christian | Patriot 🇺🇸 Medical Freedom | WWG1WGA

they locked me out of my account a few years ago and couldn't explain why. It took them 3 months to fix my account access. I still have no idea why it happened.

Galatians 5:1 🌹Donald J Trump is POTUS 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA “The only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.” Harry S. Truman

move your xrp to Exodus wallet.

In response EAM Leonard to her Publication

Or Xumm.

(1) Show this thread

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

I got locked out of Coinbase in 2017, was never able to get back in. I still have some money sitting there, I just gave up! It wasn't much, but still! I had moved all my cripto to a wallet but I just quit investing until late last year, ended up getting some XRP & Stellar. Do you know if it's still worth getting anymore??