Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In December when@vincentkennedy told us to buy XRP, I did. Then I got locked out of my Coinbase account. Coinbase said my account was under review. In the meantime, XRP took off and had that HUGE surge. I emailed Coinbase over and over and asked why I couldn't log in anymore and why my account was under review. Then this month, we found out that Coinbase is removing XRP!

I'm so tired of these [pieces of shit]!!! 🤬

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😔please let me know. oh god, when i will eliminate my poverty.
@vincentkennedy

We Are Anonymous! We are Legion! We do not forget! We do not forgive! Deep State, Expect us! #WWG1WGA Fuck the System!

https://t.co/yyb8zoeHoa

On the move to court... 😉

The pump has begun! Feb 1 might be wild... (mass planned pump) 🤯

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Lets just break the system. Unless it crumbles, normies wont wake up. The same people hating on Trump for his "taxes" are siding with Wallstreet.

Normies want to be controlled.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

I have a good amount of shares of XRP and XLM. I'm very excited! 😁