Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In December when@vincentkennedy told us to buy XRP, I did. Then I got locked out of my Coinbase account. Coinbase said my account was under review. In the meantime, XRP took off and had that HUGE surge. I emailed Coinbase over and over and asked why I couldn't log in anymore and why my account was under review. Then this month, we found out that Coinbase is removing XRP!

I'm so tired of these [pieces of shit]!!! 🤬

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I moved my XRP to a Ledger Nano physical wallet, to keep it off the exchanges.

How does that work? How do you have physical access to your coins if something happens to necessitate pulling them home.

In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Here's an explanation from the web, because I am not that knowledeable! LOL

"Hardware: wallets differ from software wallets in that they store a user’s private keys on a hardware device like a USB. Although hardware wallets make transactions online, they are stored offline which delivers increased security. Hardware wallets can be compatible with several web interfaces and can support different currencies; it just depends on which one you decide to use. What’s more, making a transaction is easy. Users simply plug in their device to any internet-enabled computer or device, enter a pin, send

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread