Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Another day.

Another box of popcorn.

Anons aren’t supposed to believe fake news, yet more and more Anons are buying into everything they’re reading and seeing right now without thinking logically.

🍿🍿🍿

its easy to fall back asleep. People are tired of watching loved ones die or become ill. I do a lot of critical thinking and when the picture of the guys on plane surfaced I was like wait I've seen that pic before and waited for it to come out that indeed anons found media was using a pic from few years ago. Y'all, we have to think clearly. Yes we are distracted by fake intel, fake people, fake everything. We are in critical times right now. Are the white hats in control..no doubt in my mind and soul. Just the other day I watched a grid being formed in sky as I was traveling and yes i put pics on my page.. I had to think to myself " why is this happening?" The reason its happening is because every one of us are at different stages in our awakening and there are people still asleep and they must see these things unfolding in order to say well crap I remember when that happened. This is critical thinking time. Stay focused, stay positive & do something nice for someone today. Love u all

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TiffanyS in this post can reply

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

Great Explanation! Some, Their Eyes Are So Tightly Shut, It Blows My Mind! I Have Family Members Who Just Refuse To Listen, I Keep Searching, Maybe They Will See This? Nope! Its So Frustrating, I Just Pray I Get Through All The Years Of Lies To Them! May God Bless Us All!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Same at my house.

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Thank you. Don't feel bad, my daughter is like in a deep coma and I hear daily "omg you're such a conspiracy theorist". One day, the majority that are asleep will finally wake up. Always remember there's hope up until their dying breath. I had an uncle that was a massive alcoholic and everyone in family just knew he wasn't going to Heaven. He stayed away from everyone for a few years and at his funeral the preacher said that my uncle was always the 1st one at church every Sunday and every wednesday. It was music to my ears. So never ever lose hope for our loved ones. Everyone can change. The reason a rearview mirror is so small is because it's looking at the things behind you, keep moving forward. Yes it hurts but wounds heal

(2) Show this thread

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

They didn't disappoint.

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

yeah when I saw the post with those guys i was like wait no way, ive seen that pic before. I even think it goes back further than 2018, I can't be certain though. It's kinda like the book 50 shades of Grey..I actually read a book in my teens (used to be a massive bookworm) that was IDENTICAL to 50 shades. When the new book 50 shades came out I was like hmm ive read this book before, i mean it was identical. So in my head I was like ok so the original author didn't get notoriety or the book failed and they put it under a different name, kinda like Koontz. They trick our minds, or try too

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

we have to go back in our heads and remember when Obummmer released all those illegals into our country. We Have to remember Seal Team 6, We have to remember after 911 the videos of the "terrorists" cutting our Americans throats on video, We have to remember the Towers, we have to remember our veterans being poisoned by Agent orange (hope i got spelling correct), we have to remember CPS going in and stealing kids, we have to remember how it wasn't ok to talk about molestation and how we were made to feel as if it was our fault, we have to remember every fucked up thing these monsters have done to us and most importantly WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THE KIDS, WE HAVE TO STAY IN THIS FIGHT FOR THEM!! We have to remove the 2x4's out of our eyes in order to see a splinter in someone else's eye.. stay silent, pray and have faith