Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Another day.

Another box of popcorn.

Anons aren’t supposed to believe fake news, yet more and more Anons are buying into everything they’re reading and seeing right now without thinking logically.

🍿🍿🍿

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

its easy to fall back asleep. People are tired of watching loved ones die or become ill. I do a lot of critical thinking and when the picture of the guys on plane surfaced I was like wait I've seen that pic before and waited for it to come out that indeed anons found media was using a pic from few years ago. Y'all, we have to think clearly. Yes we are distracted by fake intel, fake people, fake everything. We are in critical times right now. Are the white hats in control..no doubt in my mind and soul. Just the other day I watched a grid being formed in sky as I was traveling and yes i put pics on my page.. I had to think to myself " why is this happening?" The reason its happening is because every one of us are at different stages in our awakening and there are people still asleep and they must see these things unfolding in order to say well crap I remember when that happened. This is critical thinking time. Stay focused, stay positive & do something nice for someone today. Love u all

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

Great Explanation! Some, Their Eyes Are So Tightly Shut, It Blows My Mind! I Have Family Members Who Just Refuse To Listen, I Keep Searching, Maybe They Will See This? Nope! Its So Frustrating, I Just Pray I Get Through All The Years Of Lies To Them! May God Bless Us All!

Thank you. Don't feel bad, my daughter is like in a deep coma and I hear daily "omg you're such a conspiracy theorist". One day, the majority that are asleep will finally wake up. Always remember there's hope up until their dying breath. I had an uncle that was a massive alcoholic and everyone in family just knew he wasn't going to Heaven. He stayed away from everyone for a few years and at his funeral the preacher said that my uncle was always the 1st one at church every Sunday and every wednesday. It was music to my ears. So never ever lose hope for our loved ones. Everyone can change. The reason a rearview mirror is so small is because it's looking at the things behind you, keep moving forward. Yes it hurts but wounds heal

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TiffanyS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tiffany S Slw, click on at the bottom under it