Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Another day.

Another box of popcorn.

Anons aren’t supposed to believe fake news, yet more and more Anons are buying into everything they’re reading and seeing right now without thinking logically.

🍿🍿🍿

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

its easy to fall back asleep. People are tired of watching loved ones die or become ill. I do a lot of critical thinking and when the picture of the guys on plane surfaced I was like wait I've seen that pic before and waited for it to come out that indeed anons found media was using a pic from few years ago. Y'all, we have to think clearly. Yes we are distracted by fake intel, fake people, fake everything. We are in critical times right now. Are the white hats in control..no doubt in my mind and soul. Just the other day I watched a grid being formed in sky as I was traveling and yes i put pics on my page.. I had to think to myself " why is this happening?" The reason its happening is because every one of us are at different stages in our awakening and there are people still asleep and they must see these things unfolding in order to say well crap I remember when that happened. This is critical thinking time. Stay focused, stay positive & do something nice for someone today. Love u all

we have to go back in our heads and remember when Obummmer released all those illegals into our country. We Have to remember Seal Team 6, We have to remember after 911 the videos of the "terrorists" cutting our Americans throats on video, We have to remember the Towers, we have to remember our veterans being poisoned by Agent orange (hope i got spelling correct), we have to remember CPS going in and stealing kids, we have to remember how it wasn't ok to talk about molestation and how we were made to feel as if it was our fault, we have to remember every fucked up thing these monsters have done to us and most importantly WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THE KIDS, WE HAVE TO STAY IN THIS FIGHT FOR THEM!! We have to remove the 2x4's out of our eyes in order to see a splinter in someone else's eye.. stay silent, pray and have faith

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TiffanyS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tiffany S Slw, click on at the bottom under it