Another day.

Another box of popcorn.

Anons aren’t supposed to believe fake news, yet more and more Anons are buying into everything they’re reading and seeing right now without thinking logically.

🍿🍿🍿

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

continued: I have had to talk him off a literal ledge and say all is not what it seems! 🕊🦋🙏🏻👀

This for my family is particularly hard at the moment with the Afghanistan/ Taliban story. My partner was in the Australian Defence Force in the Air Force and served in a six month long deployment there. He was sent there in the first wave of soldiers when the missiles were going off and they didn’t even have full protection for the soldiers ( they were just like concrete barricades with no roof to duck behind). When he came back from Afghanistan he told us that he just had to think to get through this he had to have a fatalistic view about it( if his time was up so be it )! Since his return 15 years ago he has suffered severe ptsd and we have nearly lost him twice to suicidal thoughts and deep depression.
My point I am making is I believe and trust with all my heart that this Taliban story is just that a story from the white hats/alliance to wake people up! It is really hard on my partner and his defence mates as recently they did lose a comrade to suicide.🕊🦋🙏🏻

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

The Separation of the wheat from the chaff is happening everywhere 👍

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Reckoning is coming. Get right with GOD now.

17 timestamp. Copy that!!

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Lets Just Call Them, Anon lite.

A world built off of trafficking and adrenochrome is no world. PLUS look what the FK folks have been thru, not fkin ay cool at all. GLAD it is being revealed, but damn, transition period. All due respect, my decades long take on it all, observing.

God knows what is up.

OR driving the point home. In that regard.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In wow state, impressive movie.

I'am JG1563,EG756,SG126 The Lion Of Jesus Christ, Spoken Revealed Truth, The Twin Flame Union, Well Planned And Premeditated, Lord of Light

No coincidence ‼️
Lion 🙏 ❤️ 🙏
#GodWins
#GODSPEED
#FightBack
#loudandclear
#PeaceIsThePrice

Amazing how long they are dragging this out.

Absolutely stunning to witness!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Most all of us are not paying attention to the news but when they are mandating the vax at our workplaces and mandating masks again it's a step backwards instead of forward. They mandated masks at my work for the whole school year. I tried getting out of it last year and ended up with a shield to wear. People in my city are going deeper into fear. They are happy about the masks so they won't fight it. Pretty soon we will lose all the sleepers and they won't wake.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

To further separate the wheat from chaff me thinks--either way time has all but stopped--and its Groundhog Day everyday

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

We are so inundated with it, sometimes it is difficult to keep our eyes on the Prize. That's why it is Goo we have so many other like minded souls, like you, Doc, to help us keep our heads, when all about us are losing theirs!

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response David Mulloy to his Publication

Absolutely 💯%

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Pres. 45 is giving a class today 101 on (23)PAIN!
Get you some if you can keep up with the actors!

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE ...
GREAT ACTORS! 🍿🍿🍿

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Is one of the actors Arthur Roberts???? Bidone

(1) Show this thread

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

There is info that Pres plane in Kubal. i thnk the liberated afganastan and what we are watching what would happen if….. the abulity to orchastrate such a movie is impressive.

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

In response Mar Jek to her Publication

Kabul. 🤦‍♀️. i can spell just not type!! 🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Not me. I am not buying the BS at all!
It just goes back to “you can’t tell the people, you must show them”.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

Absolutely! Become the observer and eventually the truth reveals itself 👍

(1) Show this thread

It's all about having faith...

Anons arent Super Human😡We have bad days just like everybody else

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication

For me, today is one of those bad days. I can handle things but when my kids are upset because they cant do things because they are not vax, that is when I fall. But then again, we are warriors, we fall then we stand up. Tomorrow will be a better day.

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication

Exactly. As you see, some of the Super Anons think they can say in one instance that we're watching a movie and in that same breath, say it's going to be biblical. Ya can't have both. If so, I want to know who's playing God

(2) Show this thread

just another peace loving American that hates liars and commies.

had that convo with my wife last night,, keep your eye on the ball. dont get distracted.. have faith in GOD.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

We are all human and make mistakes. Fail forward! God already won. If you can't trust the plan, at least trust God.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

AMEN>

(1) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Agree!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I’m glad the movie snack of choice is popcorn, if it were a high calorie pick we would all gain 20 lbs, beacuse this movie is soooooo long.
Ready for the ending!

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

I had to switch to walnuts and/or carrot sticks already!
😂

Hello Folks. I just like to say Howdy from the Great State of Tennessee.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Lots of butter is a nice addition to a delicious bowl of popcorn.

(3) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

You still hold XRP Doq?

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Either AG, Doq, or VK got exposed today concerning XRP.

(1) Show this thread

i agree. The lines are blurring for them and they’re getting turned upside down, disoriented. Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland again.

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

Yeah, I'm stressing over not being allowed to work in less than 30 days unless I inject the experiment and hope for the best. This fooking movie is hitting every nerve. My brain keeps telling me to get a Plan B, C and maybe even D; just in case! I need a Xanax. But Dr always said, Naah, you don't need that. Would be good about now.

Mom, grandma, sister, aunt, niece and an overall caring loving individual

In response Florida Patriot to her Publication

Sounds like you are a teacher, as I am. I am holding my ground not to be tested, to wear a mask or be vaccinated. These vaccines are experimental, and I am no going to give in anymore. I will find the local lawsuits to join and there is word that we all should go on strike and shut down this country on September 11. We must fight back

(1) Show this thread