Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Another day.

Another box of popcorn.

Anons aren’t supposed to believe fake news, yet more and more Anons are buying into everything they’re reading and seeing right now without thinking logically.

🍿🍿🍿

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

its easy to fall back asleep. People are tired of watching loved ones die or become ill. I do a lot of critical thinking and when the picture of the guys on plane surfaced I was like wait I've seen that pic before and waited for it to come out that indeed anons found media was using a pic from few years ago. Y'all, we have to think clearly. Yes we are distracted by fake intel, fake people, fake everything. We are in critical times right now. Are the white hats in control..no doubt in my mind and soul. Just the other day I watched a grid being formed in sky as I was traveling and yes i put pics on my page.. I had to think to myself " why is this happening?" The reason its happening is because every one of us are at different stages in our awakening and there are people still asleep and they must see these things unfolding in order to say well crap I remember when that happened. This is critical thinking time. Stay focused, stay positive & do something nice for someone today. Love u all

Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

yeah when I saw the post with those guys i was like wait no way, ive seen that pic before. I even think it goes back further than 2018, I can't be certain though. It's kinda like the book 50 shades of Grey..I actually read a book in my teens (used to be a massive bookworm) that was IDENTICAL to 50 shades. When the new book 50 shades came out I was like hmm ive read this book before, i mean it was identical. So in my head I was like ok so the original author didn't get notoriety or the book failed and they put it under a different name, kinda like Koontz. They trick our minds, or try too