I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

It’s absolutely insane how this Plandemic has destroyed families.
The divide is nothing short of mind boggling! My eldest son is getting married in November and because I’m not vaxxed, I am not invited. Like Wow! He went one further and stopped answering calls and deleting me and his siblings who aren’t vaxxed. I never thought I’d live to see this day. Such a Shit show! πŸ˜”

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Please know Many Are Here For You, I Am Truly Sorry For What You Are Going Through! Hang In There, Many Prayers For You! WWG1WGAWW!

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

You are not alone. We are forged by fire and steel. πŸ”₯πŸ—‘
Thank you for your service. God Bless. β€πŸ€πŸ’™

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THOU TIMES SEEM TO BE TOUGH & YOUR BATTLFIELD IS FAMILY ... THRU GODS LOVING KINDNESS HE’LL LIFT YOU UP .... STAY STRONG BROTHER πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Praying for you and your family!! Just remember you are not alone, we are all in this together!! WWG1WGA

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

πŸ™βœοΈ prayers be with you and thank you for your service β€οΈπŸ’œ

Hey Joey, we all know as long as God is our center, God is going to do something mindblowing GOOD - we are almost there. You have the mind and skills of the military that we dont have to get through this. Your kids will wake up and realized you Dad is the safest place to be.

No fear- that is what they want us to feel to control us. We are all here together. I love you all and will claw through this together.

#GodWon#WWG1WGA#TrumpIsStillMyPresident!!!

Hey, I wanted to thank you for your service. It's because of you that we are free, and there's no words to say enough. I know you're goin through a lot right now, but hang in there. Me and God...we love you. God has already won, which means we have won this. Trump ain't gonna let us down. Where we go one, we go all. Sendin prayers, love, hugs, and light to you, Joey. Hang on tight and watch what the Lord does for you.

Hang in there brother. You are not alone. God bless you.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

GOD Bless You and all Patriots. GOD is in full control. We have all lost family and friends. It tells us in the Bible, this will happen. Keep the Faith and Stay Strong. Never Give Up and Never Give In. Hold The Line. We've Got This.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

True, there is a darkness worldwide right now that is affecting everyone.

Depression occurs when we forget God's gift to us. Our thoughts are eternally free.

We get lost in the thoughts of the observation of events beyond our control and become just an observer reacting to the world around us.

We forget we are in the eternal now. We create our thoughts,

Faith is the absence of that old story, a willingness to create a new story and trust that it will be that way if God allows it.

You can control how you think about the world and have faith in that prayer to God. Your thoughts and intentions can be your prayer.

As Wayne Dyer said, "When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."

I listened to his advice and changed my expectation of family encounters and I saw little miracles.

To me this was an example of the Armor Of God. I had positive expectations of the world, and the people, and no matter what they said, I could not thi

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

... think negative of them.
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Eloquently put. I also believe the thoughts you have laid out before us. We are vessels through him. Expectations are the devil in disguise. Thank you for sharing your insight. We all need to remember through God, all is possible. πŸ™

(2) Show this thread

i am a young Mom - holding my family afloat. i stopped talking too to most of my friends as they dont get it or believe. We are not alone and God Wins. we are going to get thru this.. hold tight. this is a battle between good and evil.

I am a Realist, Support my family, god and my country

hang in there, its always darkest before dawn

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Amen, Sweet Joey!
AMEN.

May God Bless and Protect you, always.
πŸ™β€οΈ

Yes we are but God is good. He will see us through. I hardly hear from friends anymore. I’m not sure if they don’t want to hear anything from me or if they are finally realizing I was right and cannot admit it. I do hope they woke up and I know I’ll be here when they need me. God Bless you Joey. Praying for you. πŸ™

had not seen you post lately!! prayers to you!
glad I saw you on tonight!

Joey, I am so very sorry. I’m quite literally moved to tears friend. We are here! When the dark leaves and the light reveals itself, only then will those that shun us, understand what we were trying to do. You are not alone!! We are a worldwide family. You are kicking ass and taking names. I too have ptsd, I was no soldier but I feel you. I want you to know that I admire the heck out of you. Despite all that is before you, you’re here and still fighting! Thank you for your service! If you ever need to talk, pm me! I’d love to speak to you. God bless you!! Stay strong..we are almost there! Sending prayers, love and light Sir!#WRWY β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying for you right now, Joey! Hang in there. The light will come out again. Yes, we are being persecuted…this season of time is difficult on so many levels… but God has promised to never forsake us… and he has a plan and a purpose for our lives. Your relationships will heal. I understand it is tough. Hang in there. People care about you. Praying.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😰... so sorry, Patriot. You are NOT alone, do remember you have all of us, pretty much alone. We were born for a different way than those sleeping. Hang in there... sending prayers and hugs.πŸ™πŸ˜”

(1) Show this thread