I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

It’s absolutely insane how this Plandemic has destroyed families.
The divide is nothing short of mind boggling! My eldest son is getting married in November and because I’m not vaxxed, I am not invited. Like Wow! He went one further and stopped answering calls and deleting me and his siblings who aren’t vaxxed. I never thought I’d live to see this day. Such a Shit show! πŸ˜”

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

😰... so sorry, Patriot. You are NOT alone, do remember you have all of us, pretty much alone. We were born for a different way than those sleeping. Hang in there... sending prayers and hugs.πŸ™πŸ˜”

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

It sucks to know everyone is hurting so much and it brings a feeling of helplessness but we are sooo close to all our loved ones and friends seeing the truth and joining together to arrive at freedom. They know not what they do... it's how dumbed down they are... numbed by all the poisoning and programming... they are not well... like one who is drunk... so just know that you are so needed in this war, indispensable. You are experienced, you've done it before. We need your strength in the one coming.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

this past week has been the roughest - both my mate and i have been crying a lot - i was wondering if i was going to come out of it. feeling better tonight. good to see your words!

(2) Show this thread