It’s absolutely insane how this Plandemic has destroyed families.
The divide is nothing short of mind boggling! My eldest son is getting married in November and because I’m not vaxxed, I am not invited. Like Wow! He went one further and stopped answering calls and deleting me and his siblings who aren’t vaxxed. I never thought I’d live to see this day. Such a Shit show! 😔

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

You are not alone. We are forged by fire and steel. 🔥🗡
Thank you for your service. God Bless. ❤🤍💙

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Please know Many Are Here For You, I Am Truly Sorry For What You Are Going Through! Hang In There, Many Prayers For You! WWG1WGAWW!

(19) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Jody, I just got the libtard speech from my wife of 39 years how I don’t love her enough to get the vax to keep her from getting sick. My responce(maybe too curt) was if the damn vax worked you wouldn’t be saying that to me. A NP to boot!!!!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Aw 😔 I am so very sorry. It’s like they’re different people. The fear has arrested their every thought. I’m sitting here trying to make sense of it, for the life of me I can’t! I understand your frustration. I will pray for you both. 😔🙏 God bless Paul.

(1) Show this thread