I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

It’s absolutely insane how this Plandemic has destroyed families.
The divide is nothing short of mind boggling! My eldest son is getting married in November and because I’m not vaxxed, I am not invited. Like Wow! He went one further and stopped answering calls and deleting me and his siblings who aren’t vaxxed. I never thought I’d live to see this day. Such a Shit show! πŸ˜”

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

True, there is a darkness worldwide right now that is affecting everyone.

Depression occurs when we forget God's gift to us. Our thoughts are eternally free.

We get lost in the thoughts of the observation of events beyond our control and become just an observer reacting to the world around us.

We forget we are in the eternal now. We create our thoughts,

Faith is the absence of that old story, a willingness to create a new story and trust that it will be that way if God allows it.

You can control how you think about the world and have faith in that prayer to God. Your thoughts and intentions can be your prayer.

As Wayne Dyer said, "When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."

I listened to his advice and changed my expectation of family encounters and I saw little miracles.

To me this was an example of the Armor Of God. I had positive expectations of the world, and the people, and no matter what they said, I could not thi

Only people mentioned by @MasterPent in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dwayne ThePain1111, click on at the bottom under it