Souls recognize each other by vibes, not by appearance . ✨❤️✨ All over the world, souls are uniting, Twin Flames are coming together and collectively we are vibrating at higher frequencies. The best is yet truly yet to come!!! 5:5#LoveWins

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

couldn’t agree more💞

I've been experiencing this my whole like - but only recently (last decade) discovered why ... I esp like connecting with animals and children ... I see babies and look into their eyes and truly feel God ... so much innocence.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Remember… this also includes animals … they have souls … all living beings have

Good morning

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

has anyone met their twin flame here on AU?

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

'twin flames ' coming together ... can confirm...

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Red Edge to her Publication

I second this! ⚡️⚡️

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Red Edge to her Publication

this is encouraging...i need some hope on this TF journey!

(2) Show this thread

does@Loop still post? havent been able to find.

In response Kento Marek to his Publication

Yes he posting on Telegram . ❤️
https://t.me/Loop00_00

(1) Show this thread

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

im seeing 11:11 like everywhere every day for the past couple months! crazy. i also find myself being greatful for every little thing .

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

License plate in front of me 1 I 1 I 1 I ... the other day I saw another plate 1111 Q - I could believe it, I said the owner, wow I really like your license plate . he just smiled an shrugged

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Explains why for no reason if you get close to some people with a lot of Demons is that they just naturally hate you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngDJIjbAvz4

American Pie - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupAmerican Pie · Don McLeanThe Best Of Don McLean℗ A Capitol Records Release; ℗ 1971 Capitol Records, LLCReleased o...

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Lightworker. 144K. Here to help heal and ascend the planet. Holistic Alignment and Healing

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

No. Just no. This lady is crazy, she is NOT head of Canada

(1) Show this thread

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Light seeks Light
Once Lit, it's impossible to put the Light out.

The Holy Spirit recognizes itself since God dwells within us, we fell the love of the Holy Spirit in others no matter their politics, their looks of their mutual interests ... we recognize God.

And yes that is a very high vibration!

Beautifully said and AMEN . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Bible-believing Christian, Watcher on the wall, humble in faith, Berean in study.

Nope. False words. Not Biblical.

(2) Show this thread

tout n’est que vibrations 🙏🌿

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

✨🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼✨

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

The vibes are there for those who pay attention, both good and bad...

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Very true!!! ✨❤️✨

(1) Show this thread

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

YOU CAN EVEN FEEL THE VIBS OVER THE NET LEAST I CAN

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication

so true. the energy has no bounds unlike our human bodies. the connection and love i feel for my anon frens is beyond words. i would lay down my life without a second thought for all of you ♥️

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

✨💫✨😎

We are the Variant. We infect the evil with the Power of God. "I'm still right here, giving blood, keeping faith."

and the vibes are strong!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes we are and there are many already in the consciousness realm just kind of hanging out waking up others and waiting for everyone else to catch up,

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

When I was young, I was obsessed with twin stories. I swore I had a twin brother. Nope, only sisters. The "vibe" was so strong, that I wept in Return of the Jedi when Luke told Leia they were sibs. Fast forward to 2000 when my mom finally told me that she miscarried at over 3 months into her pregnancy. I was still there.

I was more relieved than surprised. Ten years later, I found my reincarnated twin (wasn't looking for him). Not until 2017 would I realize that we said the same things at the same time (he's a social media guy).

Nope, never told him. Doesn't seem to matter that he turned out to be a narcissist. Maybe that's why we were separated. Empaths and narcissists don't do well together.😂

Reuniting can be both good or bad. At least it completes a karmic circle, and healing can occur.

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

Angel Number Vibes! 222 is one of my favs! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

....vibez....

In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication

It's in the air for sure! ✨✨✨

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Explains why we feel uncomfortable around some people and at ease with others. I am done lowering my vibe to fit situations, they can rise to where I am at. Put God first always.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is a wonderful thing when you can remove most of the negatives that are in your life, not saying permanently but staying away from them most of the time

You know what is right and you should never lower your standards for any reason. God keeps us on the straight and narrow for a reason -- lead by example, always with love.

(3) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

mating the spiritual
not mating the physical