Souls recognize each other by vibes, not by appearance . ✨❤️✨ All over the world, souls are uniting, Twin Flames are coming together and collectively we are vibrating at higher frequencies. The best is yet truly yet to come!!! 5:5#LoveWins

When I was young, I was obsessed with twin stories. I swore I had a twin brother. Nope, only sisters. The "vibe" was so strong, that I wept in Return of the Jedi when Luke told Leia they were sibs. Fast forward to 2000 when my mom finally told me that she miscarried at over 3 months into her pregnancy. I was still there.

I was more relieved than surprised. Ten years later, I found my reincarnated twin (wasn't looking for him). Not until 2017 would I realize that we said the same things at the same time (he's a social media guy).

Nope, never told him. Doesn't seem to matter that he turned out to be a narcissist. Maybe that's why we were separated. Empaths and narcissists don't do well together.😂

Reuniting can be both good or bad. At least it completes a karmic circle, and healing can occur.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Photon 333, click on at the bottom under it