Souls recognize each other by vibes, not by appearance . ✨❤️✨ All over the world, souls are uniting, Twin Flames are coming together and collectively we are vibrating at higher frequencies. The best is yet truly yet to come!!! 5:5#LoveWins

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Explains why we feel uncomfortable around some people and at ease with others. I am done lowering my vibe to fit situations, they can rise to where I am at. Put God first always.

It is a wonderful thing when you can remove most of the negatives that are in your life, not saying permanently but staying away from them most of the time

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts