Souls recognize each other by vibes, not by appearance . ✨❤️✨ All over the world, souls are uniting, Twin Flames are coming together and collectively we are vibrating at higher frequencies. The best is yet truly yet to come!!! 5:5#LoveWins

Explains why we feel uncomfortable around some people and at ease with others. I am done lowering my vibe to fit situations, they can rise to where I am at. Put God first always.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

You know what is right and you should never lower your standards for any reason. God keeps us on the straight and narrow for a reason -- lead by example, always with love.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is a wonderful thing when you can remove most of the negatives that are in your life, not saying permanently but staying away from them most of the time

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

AMEN . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼