About missing chapters or books of the Bible.

My Bible tells me that God and Jesus are my salvation.
It let's me know anything is possible, and I do mean anything, as long as I have faith.
It also tells me how to defeat my greatest enemy, satan.

If you think the Bible has been altered or had parts left out please tell me what you feel you MUST have besides the 3 statements above.

If you think the Bible is false and was used as a form of control, explain to me why you would let me have the knowledge of the 3 statements above.

God will never let his word be altered. Man will try to tell you what they think and try to change its interpretation but your soul knows the word of God.

Follow your soul.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

IMO the Bible hasn't been altered so much as misinterpreted on some key points throughout the book. People have applied todays word definitions and our current knowledge of the world to a Book written long ago. And the Old Testament is where the problem starts...as one misinterpretation often leads to others. It is critical to understand the Old Testament so that the New Testament is made clearer. Ive seen pastors, when asked where to start studying the Bible, say John 3:16 or some other important passage. That never made sense to me. When I read a book, regardless of what book it is...I start at page 1. The beginning. To do otherwise omits the intent and meaning of the rest of the Book. My journey was very confusing at times because I had to unlearn some things. But it was always a reward when my efforts led to a better understanding. It has strengthened my Faith immeasurably. So all the effort I put in to my journey was worth it.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Great and very valid points you bring up. I agree with them all and they are well worth deep consideration.

(1) Show this thread

Very interesting and sound advice. "Salvation, all is possible and I can defeat my greatest enemy satan" = ALL TRUE.

Yes, I've also heard of the missing book of Sara, for example, and this particular book is hidden from us to keep us "locked into" the matrix, meaning that this book explains / refers to choices we have to manifest our existence & timeline, and choosing our thoughts carefully to harmonize with each other.
Interestingly, its leaked within this mammoth corruption, and none of us can prove it one way or another, nor does it matter.

Once filled with the Holy Spirit we can recognize the Holy Spirit in others, (it knows itself) and that is so joyful. Solid Bible study, KJV, chapter by chapter verse by verse is necessary for a deep understanding of God's word. Many translations, like NIV have been purposely altered by scribes (Kennites) and a proper scholar helps decipher many meanings from the original scriptures in Aramaic, Hebrew and Greek.

Discernment is your so

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I think you nailed it. Holy Spirit knows Holy Spirit.

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Unfortunately many people are pushing the whole lost book/censored information. A bigger dig shows that many of the other books, are gnostic (luciferin), Coptic, Essene. I started down that path a long time ago and came to the realization that they were pushing the whole "self actualization" theme. The Bible is the opposite and teaches to be service to others in order to connect with the holy spirit. I trust the 3 parameters you have set down as a good guideline. Anything else is destructive. Just an opinion based off reading some of the other texts. God and the Holy Spirit talks to the people that seek and search for God.

Exactly. IMO if you are looking for something else than maybe you do not understand that power you already have.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Some of the omitted books are actually quite important historically. There are a few places in the Old Testament that are not properly supported by other books. It causes gray areas that can lead to misinterpretation, misunderstandings and historical inaccuracies. Those books are available but not much sought after. And that is a shame. When I was doing my research so that I could get a better understanding of what was being described in the Bible I really had to refer to other sources for clarification purposes. In the end, after 25 years, I really felt I knew what the Bible was relating to us. My interpretation and understanding of the words differ quite a bit from what is taught and accepted as truth by organized religions. My initial confusion began when I was 10 or 11. What I heard from the pulpit didnt always agree with what I read. Now, I am quite at ease with what I learned. My journey strengthened my Faith.

(2) Show this thread

💯 people need to understand the reasons why the Bible we have was canonized with the books that were chosen. What the criteria was for choosing those specific books.

In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God. And the Word was God. That is the unifying common theme in every book canonized. If the rest do not point to Jesus, we don’t need them.

So do I believe there are other books out there that support what’s in the Bible and were even referenced in the New Testament?
Yes.
should I read them?
Maybe As long as I don’t make them the Word of God but use them to give me more insight into the word.

But focusing on the left out books is kind of to me a reversal of what the snake did to Eve in the garden. Making her think God was hiding stuff from her. Now it’s just that man has hidden stuff from you. He focused on her desire to know about her. Not to know more about God. What does what you’recreading point to?

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

One of the criteria to be included was a book being divinely inspired. So I’ve recently read about half of tge Book of Jubilees. Interesting stuff to be sure. Lots of insight. But it clearly says it was given to Moses by an angel multiple times. Not divinely inspired.

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Spot on.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Thank you for this. I get sooo tired of people saying there are more books that should have been included. If God had wanted more included, He is more than capable of having them included. Period.

I firmly believe the books in the Bible are the literal words God wanted us to know most - the others, left out, were not as important and not the 'Living Word of God'.

Your point is well taken - it contains what we need to know, more than the Satanists would have wanted included. So why alter just a little by keeping books out - yet allow the most vital parts for us to know, in?

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

They would have never let us even know of God if they were able to change his word. God is what destroys their plan. God wins.

(1) Show this thread

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

I'm with ya there. I once thought about how people who could not speak, see, hear, or never read a bible could ever understand our Creator, The Word of God. He gave us a simple msg which speaks within us. It is all there...God's creation. If we worship The Word of God instead of things of the flesh, we'll likely make better choices, have fewer regrets, and better yet, pass these behaviors onto the next generation. Have a blessed weekend.

MAGA! God Bless President Trump! God Bless America!

My best advice is to simply study The Bible. Never mind about deleted books or subversive opinions...
Once you begin to have a grasp of what The Bible actually says, then and only then could you possibly have an opinion on whether The Bible is false or has ever been altered...
Buy a good study bible and get started!
https://www.christianbook.com/page/bibles/study-bibles?navcat=Bibles|Study-Bibles

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

The Words of GOD have been edited, there's irrefutable evidence to support this... "Flat Earth" for example.

The MEANING has been maintained, the WORD of GOD in fact, IS GOD.

The Word of GOD, IS GOD.

"In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD." ~ John 1:1.

Nothing can change GOD, and it's the same thing to say, "Nothing can change the WORD of GOD."

Simply put...:

1. Jesus is our sacrifice for our sin, a death sentence.
2. Jesus is GOD, and defeated Satan in Sheol (hell).
3. Jesus rose from the dead, and Ascended to Heaven as PROOF that HE is MESSIAH.
4. Jesus gave us the model to follow, HIM first.

Everything else, all the hidden books about who WE are may have been hidden and perverted, but the path of Salvation is as true in the Contemporary English Version, as it was when GOD said, "Let there be LIGHT."

I love all who read this, and PRAY HIS blessing upon you and yours'..!

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Nothing else matters. God is all. Love is eternal.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

All the Glory to Father God.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

AMEN! Some people get wildly offended by pointing out the fact that God is in complete control; especially when it comes to his WORD🙏

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

Yes and Amen!