Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

About missing chapters or books of the Bible.

My Bible tells me that God and Jesus are my salvation.
It let's me know anything is possible, and I do mean anything, as long as I have faith.
It also tells me how to defeat my greatest enemy, satan.

If you think the Bible has been altered or had parts left out please tell me what you feel you MUST have besides the 3 statements above.

If you think the Bible is false and was used as a form of control, explain to me why you would let me have the knowledge of the 3 statements above.

God will never let his word be altered. Man will try to tell you what they think and try to change its interpretation but your soul knows the word of God.

Follow your soul.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

IMO the Bible hasn't been altered so much as misinterpreted on some key points throughout the book. People have applied todays word definitions and our current knowledge of the world to a Book written long ago. And the Old Testament is where the problem starts...as one misinterpretation often leads to others. It is critical to understand the Old Testament so that the New Testament is made clearer. Ive seen pastors, when asked where to start studying the Bible, say John 3:16 or some other important passage. That never made sense to me. When I read a book, regardless of what book it is...I start at page 1. The beginning. To do otherwise omits the intent and meaning of the rest of the Book. My journey was very confusing at times because I had to unlearn some things. But it was always a reward when my efforts led to a better understanding. It has strengthened my Faith immeasurably. So all the effort I put in to my journey was worth it.

Great and very valid points you bring up. I agree with them all and they are well worth deep consideration.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Thank you sir! I wish I had the capacity to share what I found. Its not for everyone but nothing truly is.