Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

About missing chapters or books of the Bible.

My Bible tells me that God and Jesus are my salvation.
It let's me know anything is possible, and I do mean anything, as long as I have faith.
It also tells me how to defeat my greatest enemy, satan.

If you think the Bible has been altered or had parts left out please tell me what you feel you MUST have besides the 3 statements above.

If you think the Bible is false and was used as a form of control, explain to me why you would let me have the knowledge of the 3 statements above.

God will never let his word be altered. Man will try to tell you what they think and try to change its interpretation but your soul knows the word of God.

Follow your soul.

My best advice is to simply study The Bible. Never mind about deleted books or subversive opinions...
Once you begin to have a grasp of what The Bible actually says, then and only then could you possibly have an opinion on whether The Bible is false or has ever been altered...
Buy a good study bible and get started!
https://www.christianbook.com/page/bibles/study-bibles?navcat=Bibles|Study-Bibles

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @2Alpha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 2Alpha , click on at the bottom under it