Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

About missing chapters or books of the Bible.

My Bible tells me that God and Jesus are my salvation.
It let's me know anything is possible, and I do mean anything, as long as I have faith.
It also tells me how to defeat my greatest enemy, satan.

If you think the Bible has been altered or had parts left out please tell me what you feel you MUST have besides the 3 statements above.

If you think the Bible is false and was used as a form of control, explain to me why you would let me have the knowledge of the 3 statements above.

God will never let his word be altered. Man will try to tell you what they think and try to change its interpretation but your soul knows the word of God.

Follow your soul.

💯 people need to understand the reasons why the Bible we have was canonized with the books that were chosen. What the criteria was for choosing those specific books.

In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God. And the Word was God. That is the unifying common theme in every book canonized. If the rest do not point to Jesus, we don’t need them.

So do I believe there are other books out there that support what’s in the Bible and were even referenced in the New Testament?
Yes.
should I read them?
Maybe As long as I don’t make them the Word of God but use them to give me more insight into the word.

But focusing on the left out books is kind of to me a reversal of what the snake did to Eve in the garden. Making her think God was hiding stuff from her. Now it’s just that man has hidden stuff from you. He focused on her desire to know about her. Not to know more about God. What does what you’recreading point to?

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tejasgirl in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Spot on.

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

One of the criteria to be included was a book being divinely inspired. So I’ve recently read about half of tge Book of Jubilees. Interesting stuff to be sure. Lots of insight. But it clearly says it was given to Moses by an angel multiple times. Not divinely inspired.