Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

About missing chapters or books of the Bible.

My Bible tells me that God and Jesus are my salvation.
It let's me know anything is possible, and I do mean anything, as long as I have faith.
It also tells me how to defeat my greatest enemy, satan.

If you think the Bible has been altered or had parts left out please tell me what you feel you MUST have besides the 3 statements above.

If you think the Bible is false and was used as a form of control, explain to me why you would let me have the knowledge of the 3 statements above.

God will never let his word be altered. Man will try to tell you what they think and try to change its interpretation but your soul knows the word of God.

Follow your soul.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Thank you for this. I get sooo tired of people saying there are more books that should have been included. If God had wanted more included, He is more than capable of having them included. Period.

I firmly believe the books in the Bible are the literal words God wanted us to know most - the others, left out, were not as important and not the 'Living Word of God'.

Your point is well taken - it contains what we need to know, more than the Satanists would have wanted included. So why alter just a little by keeping books out - yet allow the most vital parts for us to know, in?

They would have never let us even know of God if they were able to change his word. God is what destroys their plan. God wins.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

❤️Beautifully said.

I am tired of seeing bits and pieces, and trying to hold on. The Bible is the only thing that is grounded. So I keep going back again and again. Makes sense they would attack the Bible, undermine Christian faith, by claiming other books belonged in there.

Ultimately, like you said, you can't change the Word of God. I hope Christians realize that reality and don't fall for believing in 'other books'. There are soooooo many Jewish books, mainly history, but they are not God's Word. Simply because they are a Jewish text and very old, doesn't mean it is worthy.

Anyway - you have a true, faithful heart. You are appreciated.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

I share your hope. God is the only thing in all of this mess that I never question.

(1) Show this thread