I have no idea what is going on but the last few days people who are considered trusted sources have been putting out bogus stories. I will not name names but these stories are pretty easy to verify as false. Stay on your toes Patriots because they have either been hacked or their true intent is being put into play. Anything you see about hostile forces or military ops be sure to either have them give something that verifies or you do it before you pass it forward. Stopping misinformation and panic is up to all of us. Please help us in stopping all the lies. We need to be able to trust again.
Godspeed Patriots.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I was wondering when this would come out. I thank you for sharing it. I'm ready for the next 2. Let's get them Pepe!

(1) Show this thread

Toresays has been talking about this for awhile now, creful who you follow as some of these people have contracts and are being paid.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Agreed. I have their play book. I have posted it once and I will again. It shows how they are trained so it is easier to know what to look out for. It was free on the next gen MKU website.

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

@Humunu blocked me for calling him out on this. (The Queen and Justin Trudeau are clearly not under trial)

No accounts should be posting fake shit that can be verified in 2 seconds.

#QANON#wwg1wga#GodWins

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Damn straight and great job. Let the liars be king to other liars and let our king be of truth. Together we can not be defeated WWG1WGA!

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Not understanding this isn't a time for games, is as dangerous as is an infiltrator. Immature or shill, makes no difference...

Both distract from the enemy.

(2) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

I've run into this off and on for 6 months. I'm not an expert, but it is very frustrating when people thought to be trustworthy come up with the most ridiculous things. Or comments lifted straight from Art Bell. When I point things out, I get blocked by people who follow those people. The original poster ignores anyone who calls them out.

Some may say "disinfo is necessary." That kind of propagandist comment is enough to drive me away. I've always said, "Isn't the truth enough?"

Often when I post something relevant, it's not salacious enough to get shares. I'm not here for social media validation. I have my own range of experience living on the west coast, working in the medical field, and so on. I hope that I have info and/or experience that enlightens about what is going on in the world. What lies at the end of this journey I've yet to be made privvy to; I don't agree with many on some things, but I'm living my own truth, good, bad or otherwise, dependent upon whom you ask.

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

I am blown away. This is what we need so many more people to understand. Isn't truth enough? That would be a great tattoo if I ever could. I would rather be removed from a cult of lies than the glow of a truth. If you post it you best be prepared to defend it. You are right as of late Mr Bell has going insane in this place. It is good to know that there are those who value truth over self postulation. We are not gods of the words we speak. No one has the right to not be called into the light of truth. Much respect to you patriot. May your battles be short and your victories lessons.

(1) Show this thread

agree. and way too many reposts of info that is individual speculation, not based on verified fact. it is making the site unreliable.

In response I’m no one to her Publication

Oh no, my first thought was we need to tidy up the ship. I'm going to need lots of brew or lots of therapy. Maybe both because I still feel like that needs to be done. I pledge to you that I will call out all who post disinformation or that which is mean to deceive regardless of the retaliation I may receive. I will do it with love and understanding unless I am not give that chance. I do say this to you in my honor. Now time to get busy.

(1) Show this thread

I will believe what Trump says live, to the nation/world if and when he addresses the election situation but everything else is questionable. Every single person is saying nothing or spewing coded unintelligible messages or outright disinformation. Trust no one.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

I agree. I will do that every once in a while but mine are to get people to think. I normally explain what I said or I have people ask what I mean and I reveal it right away. This is not about hiding things it is about revealing them. That is super important. I am going to die sometime. I don't know when and it would be a shame not to share what little I know. I do not want people to believe me outright and enjoy being questioned. Sometimes it may take days to get to people but I do. Interaction is important. I have some half way decent drops that have verifiable evidence. If you don't have sauce you are just dry spaghetti. No one likes that nasty stuff.

(1) Show this thread

Thank you! Although I wish I knew what you are talking about... 😊

In response Awake Now to her Publication

If you use some of the clues I included it should be pretty easy. Think topic.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I .t.h.i.n.k. I saw it. It is disturbing when trusted Patriot post some off-the-wall info out with no way to check on it.

Thank you for keeping us informed.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Dottie French to her Publication

p.s. I read somewhere [ds] has a clone of President Trump and they may attempt to create mass hysteria with an assassination.

I only mention this as a heads up to ALL PATRIOTS~I would like this to not be true. However, anything is possible.Or, maybe I read too much.

*WWG1WGA*

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Always. We must be of the light if we wish to repel the dark.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts