Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I have no idea what is going on but the last few days people who are considered trusted sources have been putting out bogus stories. I will not name names but these stories are pretty easy to verify as false. Stay on your toes Patriots because they have either been hacked or their true intent is being put into play. Anything you see about hostile forces or military ops be sure to either have them give something that verifies or you do it before you pass it forward. Stopping misinformation and panic is up to all of us. Please help us in stopping all the lies. We need to be able to trust again.
Godspeed Patriots.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I .t.h.i.n.k. I saw it. It is disturbing when trusted Patriot post some off-the-wall info out with no way to check on it.

Thank you for keeping us informed.

Always. We must be of the light if we wish to repel the dark.

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it